Shamara Investment Group acts as a general contractor, responsible for providing the material, labour, equipment, and services necessary for the construction of infrastructure and other projects.
The Group has executed the following contracts:
- 250 km of roads at different locations in Iraq (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- KBR Camp (Capacity: 650 person) at Baghdad Airport (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Parson’s Camp (Capacity: 300 person) at South Ramella (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Parsons Health Project (turnkey project) in Iraq (IFC–Unique Joint Venture)
- Koup Tapa Bridge (180m) on Al-Zabb river at Kouosingak region at the boundary of Erbil-Sylamania Governorates.
- Akjalar Province Project at Sylamania Governorate to construct and provide services such as roads, gardens, playing stud, water and sewage network as well as the regional governmental headquarter.